Following are current and/or recent health advisories at Kennesaw State University.
Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- USG Coronavirus Information Page
- How is the virus transmitted?
- What are the symptoms?
- What precautions can be taken to reduce the risk of exposure?
- What are the current travel advisories for countries outside the U.S.
- CDC Novel Coronavirus Website
- Kennesaw State Office of International Safety and Security Travel Notices and Alerts
- World Health Organization (WHO) - Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak
- Georgia Department of Public Health (GPH) - COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
- Georgia Department of Public Health (GPH) - Information for Schools and Universities (PDF)
Electronic Cigarettes and Vaping Devices
- Health Advisory - Imminent Health Risks of Electronic Cigarettes and Vaping Devices (PDF)
- Cases of Vaping - Associated Illness Continue to Increase in Georgia (PDF)
Ebola Virus Disease (EVD)
Last upated 3/5/2020
Report Health Concerns
Please report ALL immediate health-related concerns to KSU Student Health Services by calling 470-578-6644.
All KSU Employees: After contacting Student Health Services, you should contact your immediate supervisor (i.e., faculty should contact their department chair).